Term and Conditions
SECTION 1 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OVERVIEW
These terms and conditions explain the business-related terms, rules, and conditions of our website https://www.ucreateweprint.com/. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “us” refer to our website, our business-related terms, and our services. Through our website, we offer all information, products, materials, tools, and services available from this website to you, the “user”, and all these tools, products, canvas, information, and services (“products”, “services”) are conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated on and through our website.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of our website. The most recent version of the Terms will be posted here on this page. We hold the right to change, modify, update, or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 2 – USER AGREEMENT
SECTION 3 - ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
3.1. Age Requirement
You must be over 13 in order to use our website and services. If you are under 13 then you are not authorized to use our website. This step has been taken in accordance to comply with the “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act” or “COPPA
3.2. Information Requirement
During the registration process, you will provide complete and accurate information and you and only you are responsible for maintaining your account information.
You can only use our services through your own account and you can never use another member’s account without permission. Using someone else’s account without his/her permission can get you banned indefinitely.
SECTION 4 - PAYMENT POLICY OF U CREATE WE PRINT
Whenever you use our services, it will be according to the rules and regulations. The payment will be according to the payment plan which is accessible through our website. The customers and the clients will pay before the start of the project or order and unless otherwise advertised all payment will be paid in full. All prices that are displayed or conveyed through our website are final. We reserve the right to determine the price of the services. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the price information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information.
We will always try to make sure that the prices on the website are accurate. However, some errors in terms of price may occur from time to time, including but not limited to human error, mechanical error, or the like. In case of any error, omission, or mistake, we will promptly fix it once it comes to our notice. The option to reconfirm the order will be given to the user at the correct price. The user also has the option to cancel the order should the user not be satisfied with the correct price communicated on the said order.
Currently, the customers can pay for their purchases through all payment platforms available through Shopify payment plans, including credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal. All the payments will be made according to Shopify’s payment policy. Please note that we reserve the right to change, remove or modify any of the payment methods at our sole discretion without giving any prior notice. We are not accepting any other payment method. We will update through notification if and we start accepting other payment methods.
SECTION 5 - SERVICE DISCLAIMER
Our website, content, and services are directed towards accurately representing the information provided within the website. By using our website and our services by following any link you are acknowledging that you are participating in your own free will in using our website and using any of our services. You agree to use your own due diligence and judgment before applying any recommendation or advice that you may receive on or through our website, products, and services.
SECTION 6 - PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The website of U Create We Print asserts the moral right to be identified as the legal owner and copyright holder of all content contained on our website which may include, logos, text, images, illustrations, graphics, videos, audios, products, clips, drawings, products descriptions, and every other form of intellectual property (“content”) available on or through our website. Unless, as expressively, specifically, or otherwise stated, none of the content on our website may be copied, used, distributed, reproduced, modified, changed, republished, displayed, posted, downloaded, or transmitted in any form without the prior approval of the owner and/or admin of our website. No user has the authorization or permission to “copy”, “mirror” or “frame” any material contained digitally on this website. No user is permitted to copy, change, distribute, modify, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this website for any public, personal or commercial purposes.
SECTION 7 - TESTIMONIALS AND ENDORSEMENTS
We may present real-world experiences, reviews, comments, and testimonials on the website. The testimonials, examples, and/or photos used are of actual clients and results they have personally achieved or they are comments from individuals who can speak to our services and the quality of our work. Each person or individual has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our advice, written content, suggestions, videos, products, and services, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our service, advice, suggestions, meeting sessions, coaching, videos, and efforts. Each of these unique stories, and any and all results reported in these stories by our clients on our website and through our videos, products, and services, are the culmination of numerous variables, some of which we cannot control.
SECTION 8 - USE AND CONDUCT ON OUR SERVICES AND PROHIBITION THEREOF
8.1. By Using Our Website, You Understand That:
• Accessing any of our resources by means other than we provide is prohibited. You agree that you will not access our website in any unlawful manner or any other unethical manner whichever it may be.
• You are agreeing that any information you provide will always be correct, accurate, and according to law.
• You agree that you will provide and state all and complete information regarding your project.
In case you haven’t provided us with the correct information, U Create We Print’s website has a right to use the appropriate information for the project completion.
• All delivered orders will be considered complete and accurate from the moment they are delivered to the client.
• There may be extra charges due to additional work involved depending on the nature of the services. You hereby agree that you will pay any extra charges which may incur after the start of the services, project, or order.
• By accessing our website or and using it customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login, registration, or any information associated with any account they access and use. Henceforth, clients agree they are solely responsible for the activities that occur under their account.
• It is prohibited to engage in any activity or business which may disrupt or interfere with our website content, our services, and our business.
• You agree that you will not duplicate, copy, or counterfeit source code, logos, business models, products, videos, samples, services in any way neither will you sell them on your own.
• By using our website, you agree that you are responsible for the consequences, losses, or damages that may directly or indirectly incur due to any unlawful, unethical, or unauthorized activity as explained above. For which you may be held responsible in the eyes of law.
• You will report any unethical, illegal, or any other prohibited content to us.
8.2. You Agree and Consent That You Will Not:
• Break or infringe any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property law in any way or manner that may harm now or in the future to our business.
• You will not chargeback the amount you already paid, doing so will result in legal proceedings against you.
• Impersonate any person and use a fake name or gain access to anyone’s account in any way or manner that may deem unlawful.
• You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website.
• Use, upload, send, transfer any malware, computer virus, Trojan, or any other program that may harm and disrupt the services of the website in any way.
• You will not tamper with any copyrighted material in any way.
• You will not be involved in any prohibited, unethical, or unsolicited advertising that involves our website or products.
SECTION 9 - DISCLAIMER REGARDING GUARANTEE
We have made sure to provide the most accurate information with all honesty. Furthermore, we have Return and Refund Policy in place to make sure that our customers are always at ease. However, we do not claim that any individual who uses our services will attain the best results according to his/her wishes, and by using our services you accept and understand that results may differ for each individual depending on the circumstances of different factors. The success of each product and service depends on varying possibilities, technological factors, personal workability, skillfulness, and a whole host of additional factors. By using our website and our services you are agreeing that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your personal decisions, the increase or decrease of your happiness, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our website. You are solely responsible for your results.
SECTION 10 - UNFORESEEN EVENTS AND FORCE MAJEURE
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure Event”. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of our obligations or shipping under our general terms. In any such event, the order or project can be canceled and any amount retained will be refunded. Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
• Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
• Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
• Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
• Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
• Failure of any workforce availability due to any reason.
• The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring any Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the general terms or any related contract between us may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
SECTION 11 - LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Liability of any kind by “U Create We Print’s” website its owner, team and staff members, employees, consultants, affiliates, and its partners for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for losses on investments or lost profits or for any claim or demand by any third party, even if we, and our team and staff members, employees, consultants, affiliates or our partners knew or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages claim or demand arising under any theory of law in tort, contract, strict liability) from, or in connection with, the access (or the inability of access) to or use of the website is excluded and is hereby expressly disclaimed by our website and related associates to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law and regulations.
SECTION 12 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release us and any of our website owner, staff and team members, employees, consultants, affiliates, or anyone else affiliated with us from any and all damages, causes of action, liability, suits, allegations, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from your participation in or in any way related to our website, videos, and services, even if we were aware in advance of the possibility of any such claim.
SECTION 13 - CONTACT US
If you want to contact us, you can do so either by contacting us through our website or you can contact us by emailing us at:email@example.com.